It took me a while, but I finally managed to drag myself to the modellingtable again. And with some results too!
I finished 2 more figures...
26 march 2010
This draggingthing actually felt good, so I did it again. Today I focussed on finishing and toughing up some details. I painted the sides of the loadingarea and the StuG black. Looks quit hard on the pictures, but in fact isn't too bad.
I also used Mig-pigments for the first time today and what a difference they make! The loadingarea comes much more to life as does the railbad. See the pictures of the grass and helmet.
Some of the details;
I added ammoboxes to the 251's interior. Made the mistake of not using gloss varnish, befor adding the decals, but it is not really noticeable in there.
The suggested presence of Germans;
I added tufts of grass by Fredericus Rex to break the lines a little
And the latest figures in their places